I am a lecturer at the University of Vienna and the Vienna University of Technology. For industry and research, I frequently give in-house courses on various subjects related to RTD management and Artificial Intelligence.
In 2019 / 2020, I was teaching the following courses:
- Innovation: Creativity and Ideas (Vienna University of Technology – Coordination and Communication Center, Faculty of Informatics)
This course aims to inform learners about theoretical concepts and practice methods for creative brainstorming in technical as well as socioeconomic composition and conceptual design. Students design both individual and group-oriented ideation processes, and learn how to apply this knowledge for design, creation, and selection of own innovative approaches and business models. A special focus is dedicated to the design of interaction in and with creative teams. This course is part of the supplementary innovation curriculum.
- Digital Humanism (Vienna University of Technology – Faculty of Computer Science)
The aim of this new course is for students of computer science to investigate the role and impact of recent developments in computing that seem to be undermining fundamental societal values. The course includes talks by leading scientists and exercises to develop proposals for improved and humanistic technologies.
Previous courses can be found under the following links:
- List of past courses at the University of Vienna
- List of past courses at the Vienna University of Technology
I develop and lead courses for clients from industry, government and research on a variety of technology, innovation and innovation management-related subjects. My course offerings can be customized according to your organization’s needs and can be hosted at your location, in-house at the eutema offices, or at a larger venue, depending on group size.
Courses I offer include:
- Challenges of AI for innovation, policy and research
- Developing research strategies
- Success with EU projects
- Designing high-quality RTD projects
- Public RTD affairs management
- How (not) to write research proposals
- Research project management